How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Toothache with Symptomps
Did you know that experiencing toothache is more painful than a heart break? You may cure the heart break by going out with friends, seeing a movie or listening to the radio. Meanwhile, relieving toothache is rather difficult. Do you believe me? tea tree oil for toothache might be little bit helpful.
Well, toothache is common. Toothache is categorized as a light illness. It is a condition in which a tooth is in trouble because of bacteria, infection, tooth damage, or other causes. Most people generally take medicine from the dentist’s prescription. However, it takes time to really cure the ache.
Symptoms of toothache
There are several symptoms of toothache you may know to identify that you may be sometimes suffer from toothache. Those are:
- Constant pain of a tooth is the common symptom. The pain continually rises at time it attacks people.
- Swelling around the food. In this case, you may feel swelling around the food when you are eating within a strong painful toothache.
- Fever or headache. Fever may be the effect of having toothache. However, headache is more common to complete the painful toothache.
- Difficult to eat and chew. When you seem to have a toothache, you will be difficult to eat and chew.
Tea tree oil for toothache
Considering the symptoms of toothache which seems to be very aching, tea tree oil could be one of the solution to relieve toothache before it is going to worse. On this page, you will be best explained about tea tree oil for toothache.
Derived from a tea tree, tea tree oil is one of the essential oils which is best used as herbal medication. Considered to have antibacterial and antifungal, tea tree oil proved to be effective in relieving toothache and some painful problems related to toothache. Tea tree oil also contains antiseptic which is very suitable in preventing the bacteria to grow more and cause toothache.
The followings are some procedures of natural remedies for toothache using tea tree oil as a treatment:
- Apply 2-3 drops of tea tree oil directly on to the gums around the infected tooth. Do this step twice a day.
- Prepare a glass of water. Put 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and swish around your mouth for a few minutes. Afterwards, you can expel.
- Have already mouth spray? Mix organic tea tree oil with the other ingredients such as aloe vera juice. Spray the affected tooth using the moth spray.
- Do not drink the tea tree oil. Remember that.
Described simply, the procedures of using tea tree oil seem to be applicable for daily use. In relieving the toothache, tea tree oil is not only used for toothache, as additional tips, it may also be able to keep your toothbrush clean and fresh. Dab a bit of tea tree oil on your toothbrush, the germs or bacteria will actually disappear. Don’t forget to change your toothbrush with a new one after three months usage.
Benefits of tea tree oil for toothache
Tea tree oil has some benefits for toothache. For the treatment, tea tree oil can be used daily either by taking the drops to be applied on the affected tooth or making it as a mouth wash. Germs and bacteria causing your toothache will soon go away from your affected tooth and you will feel relieve.
For prevention, you may take the tea tree oil and put some drops on your toothbrush to make it clean and fresh so that it will be free from any germ or bacteria. The antiseptic properties in the tea tree oil is a top substance along with anti-bacteria and anti-fungi causing toothache.
Finally it is clear that tea tree oil is very useful and beneficial either for prevention of toothache or for the treatment. The properties (anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-septic) contained in the tea tree oil are very crucial and suitable for toothache case. Hence, I personally have a willingness to try the tea tree oil one time later.
Overall, tea tree oil for toothache has been described for you as valuable information. Hopefully it will be very useful and helpful for you .